Thursday, January 8, 2009

90's Hairstyle Making a Comeback


There were several fashion mistakes I made in middle school- most of which I have blocked out of my memory. The most embarrassing of which was butterfly clips which I would deny ever wearing if it wasn't for my yearbook picture. There really is nothing less flattering than plastic clips jutting out of your head, but apparently MTV disagrees. These little plastic claw clips (referred to as butterfly clips by us 1990 trend-setters) were worn by every girl on The City. Are these making a comeback? Sure, these girls can pull them off but I really would prefer to keep these in my past. These, along with Justin Bobby's attempt to bring back the overalls is making me nervous. What's next, platform sneakers and slap bracelets? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment