Thursday, January 8, 2009

I know you'd like to think your sh*t don't stank but..


Living with 4 roommates, I've always dreamed of the day when they'd come up with something to make the bathroom not smell (sometimes air freshener just doesn't cut it). Well, apparently they've already invented something, and it's called "Poo-pourri." No I'm not joking. At 14.95  for a 4 ounce bottle, this promises to rid the bathroom of embarrassing odors. As their catchy tagline says, " Spray the bowl before you go, and no one else will ever know." 

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Personally, I think having a bottle of something called "Poo-pourri" would be more embarrassing than a smelly bathroom. However, it's gotten some good reviews on Dailycandy, Bazaar, Health Magazine and Glamour.com. Call me a consumerist, but I have to admit, It's taking all of my effort not to type in my credit card and try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment