Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Apologies For Putting This Image In Your Head


When my roommate told me he heard Sanjaya on the radio yesterday, I really thought (and prayed) he was joking. Unfortunately, he wasn't. Sanjaya is releasing a new album on January 20th called, " Dancing to the music in my head." I always knew he was hearing something the rest of us were not. It is probably the same voice that gives him advice on hairstyles. 

The album artwork looks like a cross between the 70's and Bollywood. And is it just me or does he have a striking resemblance to Michael Jackson?

Check out his album here on Amazon- just be sure to put in earplugs first. I guess if just one person buys this album he will make enough money to buy a comb and no longer have to get his hand stuck in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment